Sunday, April 7, 2013

Geeky Weekly Funtimez

Episode Reviews
Monday: The West Wing - The State Dinner and I, Claudius - Reign of Terror
Tuesday: Friday Night Lights - Homecoming and I, Claudius - Zeus, by Jove!
Wednesday: The West Wing - Enemies and I, Claudius - Hail Who?
Thursday: Friday Night Lights - Crossing the Line and I, Claudius - Fool's Luck
Friday: The West Wing - The Short List and I, Claudius - A God in Colchester

Chapter Reviews
Monday: Blackout - Chapter 18
Tuesday: The Realms of the Gods - Chapter 4
Wednesday: Blackout - Chapter 19
Thursday: The Realms of the Gods - Chapter 5
Friday: Blackout - Chapter 20

As always, remind us if you want to be added to the list of people who get the time stamp of their "verbs" posts edited so that you can find it through sorting comments by date.