Sunday, March 31, 2013

Geeky Weekly Funtimez

Episode Reviews
Monday: Friday Night Lights - Who's Your Daddy and I, Claudius - Waiting in the Wings
Tuesday: The West Wing - The Crackpots and These Women and I, Claudius - What Shall We Do About Claudius?
Wednesday: Friday Night Lights - Git 'Er Done and I, Claudius -  Poison is Queen
Thursday: The West Wing - Mr. Willis of Ohio and I, Claudius -  Some Justice
Friday: Friday Night Lights - El Accidente and I, Claudius - Queen of Heaven

Chapter Reviews
Monday: The Realms of the Gods - Prologue/Chapter 1
Tuesday: Blackout - Chapter 16
Wednesday: The Realms of the Gods - Chapter 2
Thursday: Blackout - Chapter 17
Friday: The Realms of the Gods - Chapter 3

As always, remind us if you want to be added to the list of people who get the time stamp of their "verbs" posts edited so that you can find it through sorting comments by date.