Sunday, March 24, 2013

Geeky Weekly Funtimez

Episode Reviews
Monday: The West Wing - Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc and Bones - The Double Death of the Dearly Departed
Tuesday: Friday Night Lights - Eyes Wide Open and My Mad Fat Diary - Touched
Wednesday: The West Wing - A Proportional Response and My Mad Fat Diary - Ladies and Gentlemen
Thursday: Friday Night Lights - Wind Sprints and I, Claudius - A Touch of Murder
Friday: The West Wing - Five Votes Down and I, Claudius - Family Affairs

Chapter Reviews
Monday: Blackout - Chapter 13
Tuesday: Emperor Mage - Epilogue
Wednesday: Blackout - Chapter 14
Thursday: The Realms of the Gods - Predictions / Hidden Girl
Friday: Blackout - Chapter 15


As always, remind me if you want to be added to the list of people who get the time stamp of their "verbs" posts edited so that you can find it through sorting comments by date.