Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mark Watches ‘Doctor Who’: Christmas Special – The End of Time Part Two

Over in 'Watches' land the review for 'The End of Time Part Two' should be up soon.

Spoilers (and WTF-erry?) below.

And a fond farewell to the Master once again. Since you're the Master you're sure to be back at the worst possible moment for the Doctor so we'll look forward to that time.



Poor Master. He wanted to be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them was his real test to train them was his... Uh-



There is some weird shit on the internet. Don't ever change, interwebs. Don't ever change.

An additional fond farewell to Doctor #10! Quite a few of us got pretty sick of you by the end, what with your out of control ego, your god-complex, and your whiney-ness, (and how dare you consider not saving Wilf! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!! I don't care if you only thought about it for a millisecond, WILF IS AWESOME!!!) but don't worry! We'll still think of you fondly! (Mostly.)


Okay, I'll admit it, that video made me cry like a baby. Stupid Frank Sinatra. I blame you! I promised myself I wasn't going to cry after all! Ten took things too far! He had to die or else he would have destroyed all that he was! Not... Going... To... Cry.....


Have some happy! We're going to need it for Mark's review!