Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Summary - February 13-19

I'd really like to thank you all. I had my parents up this weekend and I was able to completely ignore this with no fear of the comments turning into a battleground of harsh words and bitter tears! You all are completely wonderful! Pain au chocolat and cookies all around!

Now, let's see what Mark is going to have up this week, shall we?

Over on 'Mark Reads' we should see Chapters 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 of Mockingjay go up.

In 'Watches' land, on Saturday, we'll probably see another review of Fringe of the episode 6B - Robert Chiappetta and Glen Whitman.

As for the NuWho we'll finish up Season 3 / 29 with
The Last of the Time Lords - Russel T Davies
Then we'll probably see an episode of Old Who before or after hitting
Voyage of the Damned - Russel T Davies
and then


DONNNA!!


Yes you, you wonderful woman you.

Ahem. Partners in Crime - Russel T Davies 
and The Fires of Pompeii - Phil Collinson
with Planet of the Ood - Keith Temple
possible if Mark doesn't do an Old Who break.

All in all a solid week (after the JesusDoctorDobby (and I love you guys for introducing me to that term) is gone), and I can't wait for Mark to watch 'Partners in Crime.' That episode just makes me laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and-