Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mark Watches ‘Doctor Who’: Christmas Special – Voyage of the Damned

Over in the magical land of 'Watches' the review for 'Voyage of the Damned' is up.

Spoilers (AND WHY ARE THERE NO GOOD VIDEOS FOR THIS EPISODE!? Found one!) below.


Upon discovering that there are exactly zero videos that I like that go along with 'Voyage of the Damned' I found myself with a quandary. What do I post in this section? Do I forgo the Doctor Who part and show a clip of an anime (Evangelion) mecha destroying the Titanic?



Do I just post the music video for 'My Heart Will Go On?'



Do I post one of the many many many videos of the Doctor being all emo about one or more lost companion while 'My Heart' plays?

(Not embedding that one. Emo for the sake of being an emo!Doctor is not my thing.)

So what does one do when there are no good videos to embed?

MAKE YOUR OWN!



So I downloaded Windows Live Movie Maker, found a remix of 'My Heart Will Go On,' and spent two hours cutting like a crazy person to fit the 70 minute monstrosity that is the Christmas Special to fit into 3 minutes.

Enjoy!

Now to find something else to distract me from studying for my exam!

EDIT:

Okay, PeterRabid over at 'Watches' found the best video that ever could have existed for this episode. I am humbled.