Sunday, March 18, 2012

Geeky Weekly Funtimez

Episode Reviews
Monday: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Pangs AND Angel - I Will Remember You
Tuesday: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Something Blue
Wednesday: Angel - Hero
Thursday: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Hush AND Angel - Parting Gifts
Friday: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Doomed
Saturday: The Hobbit (animated film) Discussion

Liveblog
Saturday: The Hobbit (animated film) Liveblog

Meanwhile over on Reads, Mark will have some kind of surprise discussion post, and probably finish up Lord of the Rings / begin The Princess Bride, depending on how many appendices/index posts there are.

P.S. You guys, I was trying to use the master schedule to make this post because I wasn't aware it's not up to date but I knew that he's doing double reviews sometimes and I got so confused oh my stars and garters.