Saturday, October 8, 2011

New Co-Owner and Some Questions

Introducing your new co-owner

affableevil

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was not expecting to be left in charge of the Spoiler Blog and I don’t really think I have the time to run it. Affableevil has thankfully agreed to help, and while we'll see how it goes over the next few weeks, I was wondering if anyone else would like to help. If anyone thinks they’d like to help/run the site now or in the future please let us know in the comments or email me psycicflowerid (at) gmail

We know people want to restart the Avatar meme and continue doing things like that but we were wondering how everyone wants to go forward with that. The fear is that the Weekly Summary will get buried under the meme posts so we were wondering if people want to continue doing it that way or if they want to do the meme like the weekly posts where there’d be a thread for each day’s questions? Any other ideas are welcome.