Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Summary - May 1 - 7

So what does Mark have for us this week?

Well, first we'll see his mind EXPLODE with
Monday - Doctor Who: The Day of the Moon

then,
Tuesday - Avatar: The Blue Spirit
Wednesday - The Fortuneteller
Thursday - Bato of the Water Tribe
Friday - The Deserter

Then on Saturday it's going to be more NuWho with 'The Curse of the Black Spot!' Grab some rum and prepare to drink up, me hearties, yo HO!

Saturday we'll also be watching the Classic Who episode 'The Mysterious Planet,' a Six adventure.

Also, there is a good chance that Mark will be finishing The Book Thief this week. He has 16 chapters left and since he's been sticking to three to four chapters a day he should be finished Thursday or Friday. Monday at the very, very latest.

Lastly, I'm going to be moving starting, well, today! So behave everyone! I'll be keeping an eye on things via my phone, but you're going to be mostly unsupervised for these next couple of days. So just tidy up before I get back and don't do anything that'll make the neighbors call the cops. And please, stop jumping from the second floor of the library into the swimming pool! The railing is starting to look a bit scuffed and I don't know how to unscuff this futuristic supposedly unscuffable material. Last time I ever buy anything from Dorium's Emporium, the cheat.