Tuesday, May 24, 2011

AtLA 30 Day Meme: Day Twelve - Agni Kai challenge

If you could challenge anyone to an Agni Kai, who would you challenge and why?

Spoilers will be below!



Hmm...... I'm not much for fighting personally... And I hate to loose....

This might be a tough one.

Well, if I had to challenge anyone to an Agni Kai it would be a special sort of Agni Kai since I have no bending ability. So instead of using firebending to flame each other to death I would like to challenge my opponent to something I have plenty of experience with. CAT CUDDLING!


And since I'm changing the rules and making the contest into something that I'd win in, my opponent would be Ozai! The person who can coax a cat to lay on their lap the longest wins! Muahahahahaha! All hail your new Fire Lord/Lady!

So what about you? If you could challenge anyone to an Agni Kai who would you challenge and why?

Tomorrow: If you could make up an episode right now, what would be the title and what would it be about?