Friday, April 1, 2011

No Joke

I'm going to be setting aside our April Fools Day festivities for a moment of Deadly Serious.

I'm not sure if we have a troll or just someone who wants an honest opinion on why people draw the line where they do as it portains other's lifestyle choices, but I've decided that I'm going to react on the side of caution and take this seriously.

I do not consider this blog a space for public debate.

I want this blog to be considered a safe place for people no matter their race, religion, sexual orientation, and/or physical or mental handicaps. That said, I will not tolerate anyone who posts anything hurtful, hateful, and/or threatening to any of the things mentioned above or towards anyone else in general. If you feel hurt or threatened by any of the posts here, feel free to report the comment or get in contact with me directly. If I find anyone posting such things on this blog your IP address and email will be banned. No arguements. No second chances.

As for the person I've sort of alluded to, everybody please don't go looking for them. As I said before, I do not know if they are a troll or are geniunely asking questions and I do not wish to punish them if their intentions were not malicious. I did however want this to be said so that if the issue comes up in the future, the policy has already been set.

Sorry about the soap box and I now return you to our reguarlly schedualled sillyness.