Friday, March 18, 2011

The Great 30-Day Who MEME!!!! - Day Thirty!!

Why do you love Doctor Who?

Source: renton1313


The thing about Doctor Who, that's different from most sci-fi programs, is that it features normal characters. In Star Wars you have Jedi, something you have to be born with to be amazing. In Star Trek you have Starfleet which is supposed to be like getting into West Point. But in Doctor Who you have a madman and his box and sometimes he'll crash into your life and steal you away to fantastic adventures. And I love that. In many ways I think I need that. Sure, it's fiction, but just like I'll always check for four leaf clovers and avoid fairy rings, I'll always be looking for that blue box. You know, just on the off chance that it exists and there's a strange alien man inside who wouldn't mind showing me the universe. I'll send you all a postcard from Nero's Rome when I find it.

So what about you? Why Who? Why you?

Tomorrow: THERE IS NO MORE FOR TOMORROW!!! NOoOooOOOOO!
/sobsobsobsobsob


EDIT: Sorry about this being late! I don't know why, but Blogger refused to automatically post this!