Saturday, February 5, 2011

Test

This is a test to see if I managed to install Intense Debate properly or not.

Can anyone tell?

EDIT:
Victory! I got it to work, though I'm still trying to iron out some bugs. (Mostly that you can't see how many comments there are from the front page and that bothers me...) However, everything is currently functioning. This means that the comment system is the same now as Mark's blogs (we can do threads, vote, etc) and if you signed up for an account to link your name to Mark's blogs you can use the same account to post here.

If anyone has any further suggestions, comments, or death-threats feel free to tell me at any time. If I can figure out how to do it, I will, and if I can't I'll make you do it for me. See how that all works out?

<3 E.L.S.O.S.

DOUBLE EDIT:

That.... Was such an easy fix.... How did I not manage to figure out how to do that before..... The comment buttons should be visible on the bottom of each blog post so you don't have to click on the post title in order to read the comments now. If anyone is still having problems tell me.