Friday, April 1, 2011

Crack Fic: Chapter Ten

When we last left our crack fic....

"How are we ever going to stop all these critters from eating the apple orchard?" Rarity wailed.

"I sure wish Applejack was here to help us," Twilight Sparkle said. "She would know what to do about this."

"But we can't ask Applejack for help! Not when we finally convinced her to take a day off!"

"I know Rarity. It's up to us to find a solution to this!"

The two ponies, nodded resolutely and began to plan.

Meanwhile, back in Ponyville, Pinkie Pie was starting to get on the tall, skinny, two legged thing's nerves.

"What'cha doin'?"

"Trying to find a way out of this hell-hole."

"Why?"

"Because this place is driving me even more insane then I already was."

"Why?"

"Because you annoy me and NO ONE HERE CAN DIE!"

"Silly! Nobody dies in Equestria! At least not until their really really really really really REALLY-"

"Shut up."

"REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY-"

"Please shut up!"

"REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY-"

"You will obey me! Be silent pony-thing!"

"REALLY REALLY ****gasp**** REALLY OLD!"

"What did I do to deserve being trapped here? All I wanted was to control the universe. Is that really so much?"

"What you really wanted to do was escape from your doomed planet before the Time Lock closed forcing you to be trapped playing board games for the rest of eternity," Pinkie Pie said cheerfully.

The two-legged thing stared at her silently. "How did you know-"

"Also, you're feeling a bit peckish! We do have sandwiches here, but we don't have anything called pastrami. We DO have apple sandwiches though! And yes, we do eat things besides apples here! We eat hay and clover and cupcakes and cookies, and-"

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!" the two-legged thing wailed, collapsing to his knees and clutching his short yellow mane.


NOTE FROM E.L.S.O.S.

Guys, I know I'm not supposed to be forcing this story in one direction or anything, but what's with the person in Ponyville? I don't get it. Could someone explain it to me?